All singers are required to have informal and formal DCYC Concert Attire. Concert Attire is ordered through DCYC. Singers will be sized before or at the first rehearsal and a group order will be placed. Formal Concert Attire takes 5‑6 weeks to arrive so it is IMPERATIVE that
sizes are received by the first rehearsal. Uniform pieces are sized to waist, hips, and bust and come in one length. All dresses and pants have to be hemmed to the top of their dress shoes in time for our Formal Winter Concert in December. The formal and informal concert attire fees will be $80. This will be due by the 1st rehearsal.
For all performances:
- Jewelry, earrings, belts, make‑up, nail polish are to be kept to a minimum.
- Please pull hair back neatly away from face. Small Headbands/clips must match your child’s hair or their uniform (black).
- Skin‑Colored Tights (Tan/Nude/Beige) for girls and black socks for boys.
- Plain, flat, closed‑toe black dress shoes
- Note: Out of consideration for others, please do not use perfumes, colognes, or other scented items for concerts.
Informal Concert Uniform for ALL singers:
- DCYC Informal Concert Shirt with Khaki pants or skirt
Formal Concert Attire:
Girls’ Formal Gown
Girls – For most concerts girls will wear a long formal dress. Please arrive at concert venues already dressed and ready to sing. Informal attire will consist of a polo shirt outfit. Details will be announced as confirmed.
Boy’s Formal Concert Wear
Boys – For most concerts boys will wear a tuxedo vest outfit with a green tie. Informal attire will consist of a polo shirt outfit. Details will be announced as confirmed.